CODESET is a contest where instead of solving the problems, you will be creating them. If you have what it takes to win it, then register now.
Tasks to perform
- You will be creating various programming problems revolving around DSA. You need to think about the algorithm, time and space complexity, various test cases, constraints, etc.
- You need to create problems based on Dynamic Programming and Greedy Algorithms. The difficulty of problems should be hard, i.e. it should take around 45 to 60 minutes to solve.
Evaluation Criteria: The problem with the most interesting idea and follows all the guidelines will win.
- To know submission format, deadlines, and view sample submission, visit:https://www.hackerearth.com/challenges/hackathon/codeset/
- Deadline of the task –
- Starts at Oct 15, 2021 11:59 PM IST
- Ends at Oct 22, 2021 11:59 PM IST
Position certificate to top 3 and certificate of excellence to top 30
Terms and Conditions
- Copyright- Usage of your submissions will be at our discretion. This means, your submissions can be used by us for any commercial or non-commercial purposes.
- Prizes- Prizes are non-transferable. We will have full authority to change the prize at any moment.
- Submissions- We will have full authority to disqualify any entry. In that case, you won’t be eligible for any kind of award.
- Publicity- The winners shall participate in marketing and publicity activities, including but not limited to, video, social media reshares, etc. at request to be eligible for rewards.
- Sponsorship- Sponsorship will be provided to winning college societies based on the activity they conduct and we solely reserve the right to decide which events to sponsor.